Job Title: General Manager (NOC 00014)
Employer: 11754190 Canada Ltd. (INS Market#5558)
Address: 4-5650 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, M9B 1K7
Location of Work: Toronto, Ontario
Hours of Work: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: At least 1 year of managerial experience required
Compensation: $60 per hour
Benefits offered: 15 days of vacation
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Available positions: One (1)
INS Market is currently seeking a General Manager to look after the Toronto store. INS Market is a high-profile Retailer of modern convenience. INS Market has over 120 Stores internationally. We sell a variety of healthy snacks, gift cards, chocolate, cold drinks, and more.
As a General Manager, you will be responsible for leading store operations with a focus on delivering high-quality service while maximizing our guest satisfaction. You will hire, train, and inspire the people that make your store stand out. You will also be held accountable for meeting budgets from a sales and cost perspective.
As a General Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Maintaining operations of the Company and coordinating its operational, commercial, and financial strategies;
- Monitoring the reports on the daily numbers of customers, revenues, and costs, and evaluating the performance of employees;
- Forecasting the revenue, tracking the industry, and identifying changes and new trends in the industry;
- Maintaining partnership relationships with vendors, suppliers, franchisor;
- Determining the number of employees needed by the Company, hiring new personnel, overseeing training and setting out policies to motivate employees;
- Ensuring the corporate activities are in compliance with the INS MARKET Franchise Agreement, Health and Safety and other rules applicable to convenience store;
- Setting out internal policies to ensure the performance of employees and providing best services to the customers;
- Representing the company in business meetings and negotiation;
- Coordinating and supervising business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with and overall strategies of the Company.
- Ability to remain calm, and undertake various tasks in a timely manner.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Weekend availability.
- Having experience in the retail store business is an asset.
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Employee Wellness program
- Performance Bonus
- Extended Health Care
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Ins5558@yahoo.com with “General Manager” in the subject line. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.