918 Laurel Pl
Kamloops, BC, V1S1R3
Compensation: $ 16.50/hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours/week)
· Completion of secondary school.
· Have at least one year of Home Childcare Provider experience or completion of a training program in child care.
· Household management experience and ability to perform is required.
· First aid certification and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training is an assets.
· Supervise and care for children in employer’s residence
· Baths, dress, and feed the children.
· Children’s Meal planning, preparation, and service as well as possible housekeeping tasks are all included.
· As directed by the employer, supervise children’s activities such as meals and rest periods.
· Keep the home environment safe and healthy
· Teach about the personal hygiene to Children
· Ensure children’s mental health and promote the social development
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
· Take children to and from school and appointments.
· Required to maintain records of children's daily activities including games, crafting and health information.
Detail oriented; Independent; Organized; Inquisitive; Self-motivated; Meticulous; Prioritization, Time-management, Supervising skills
How to Apply: email@example.com
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Youth.