2360443 ONTARIO LTD. has immediate opening for experienced Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greeting and ensure customers satisfaction, develop and retain relationship with customers.
- Supervise, co-ordinates and organizes the workflow and set work schedules for food servers, kitchen staffs and other supporting staffs.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food order.
- Ensure the process of meal preparation strictly to observe relevant health and safety regulations.
- Assists with interviews and hiring of new staffs, Provide orientation and training for new staff in job duties and health and safety procedures.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Answer and handle routine questions, inquiries and complaints from customers. If necessary, refer the complex questions to owner.
- Supervise and coordinate day to day management and business operation.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or 1 to 2 years’ experience in food preparation or service is required.
- Effective supervising skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time manager.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 16.00/hour
Location: 470 Chrysler Dr., Unit # 23, Brampton, Ontario L6S 0C1, Canada.
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com