GSL & Sons Farms Ltd has a full time and permanent position for a farm supervisor located Langley, B.C.
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Apply herbicides
- Use precision farming technology
- Must perform general farm duties.
- Post high school education in agriculture
- Ability to operate Air Seeders and Combines
- Experience in herbicide application & precision farming technology
- Ability to perform the duties listed above
- Ability to work with people
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, repetitive tasks, ability to work in various work environments
Wages and benefits
- $20 - $22 per hour.
- Housing assistance will be provided
How to apply:
click the "Apply Now" button and attach your resume.
We are equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.