Top Home Builders Alberta is expanding their team and looking for full time 1 Construction Supervisor in Edmonton, AB
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Other Construction Trades, Installers, Repairers and Servicers (7219)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Job Title: Construction Supervisor
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
- Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school
- Work Experience: At least 2 -3 years of related work experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of carpenters who construct, renovate and maintain structures of wood and other building materials and build and install interior finishing in residential.
- Make estimates of quantities of materials and labor required.
- Hire and arrange training for new construction workers.
- Cooperate with other team players and adjust work schedules accordingly.
- Prepare reports, evaluations, estimates etc.
- Problem-solving and advice measures to improve productivity.
- Updating schedule for all the projects and considering deadlines.
- Ensure that all workers know and follow necessary health and safety procedures.
- Overseeing everyday activities of the Workers.
- Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school.
- Work Experience: At least 2 -3 years of related work experience.
How to Apply:
e-mail : TopHome@fastmail.com
click the "Apply Now" button and attach your resume.