Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Website: www.summitlodge.com (http://www.summitlodge.com)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Housekeeper / Housekeeping attendant (NOC: 6731)
Language: Basic knowledge of English
Company Background: Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village. Just steps from Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains. As a premier boutique hotel, our Whistler accommodations are second to none.
Position: We are currently looking for permanent, full-time Housekeepers. You will work 35 hours per week. The base salary for this position will be $16.00 per hour.
Description: Cleaning and maintaining hotel rooms and common areas to make sure that it meets any housekeeping sanitation requirements, and provides a comfortable space for guests and employees.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Cleaning windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of and experience in Cleaning and Sanitizing rooms to varying levels to meet requirements.
- Willingness to Learn new cleaning methods and how to use various pieces of equipment.
- Ability to Adapt to Different Situations and Change Work Processes to accommodate
- Ability to Take Criticism.
- Listening Skills to make sure that they are meeting the needs of their clients for cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Organizational skills
- Integrity and Honesty
- High Energy Levels
Location of Work: Whistler – 4359 Main Street, Whistler, BC V8E 1B5
How to Apply – please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview