Terms of Employment: Full time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
Wage: CAD$ 17 per hour
Benefits: 4% vacation pay added to semi-monthly pay.
- Manage the store operation during night shifts;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of kitchen personnel, food counter attendants and cashiers;
- Manage staff, establish work schedules and procedures and assign duties;
- Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
- Authorize payments and refunds when applicable;
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, inventory and personnel matters;
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards;
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness;
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Hire and train new staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- High school or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience in the food / hospitality sector
- Ability to speak English
- Availability to work at night, including weekends
Send resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
Instructions: Please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada. Our company offers professional team environment, as well as competitive wages, and benefits package after probation. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Invitation to all applicants: We are an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate by nationality or gender. We encourage applications from visible minority groups including women, aboriginals and newly landed immigrants.