- Oversee and update the administrative procedures of the Supermarket.
- Evaluate our current system to determine the efficiency of the department. Implement necessary changes to ensure the Supermarket is following organize procedures that establish priorities, meet budget expectations and deadlines.
- Delegate work to other staff in the department. Train new employees and staff in business procedures. Ensure compliance and consistency. Create manuals.
- Review periodically the stages of deadlines. Ensure individuals are delivering on their responsibilities and provide them with the tools to complete their work.
- Arrange office services; provide staff with equipment, supplies, technology and an efficient filing system.
- Maintain and update our record-filing system. Ensure the access of records follows a practical system that allows for easy retrieval, protection of privacy and ensures accountability.
- Help in the preparation of the budget, and maintain controls. Communicate with management regarding budget updates, limitations and possible overspending.
High school/College Diploma
2+ years of experience
Location: 5635 Finch Ave E
Apply to: email@example.com