- Maintain the general ledgers and financial statements of the Restaurant. Conduct verification of financial transactions and procedures. Balance books on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Utilize computerized bookkeeping system to track all financial records, accounts receivable and payable.
- Inform the Management team of any discrepancies found during reconciliation. Present reports to the Executive team about budget control and expectations.
- Prepare salary payments for staff, calculate income, deductions, and contributions. Prepare payments for partners, utility service companies and all government forms such as remittance, pension, and workers compensation.
- Reconcile accounts. Prepare trial balance of books. Post journal entries
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Prepare tax returns. T4, T4A, GST/HST, and other bookkeeping services as well as the corporate taxes of the Restaurant.
2+ years of experience
Salary: $24 per hour
Location: 14 Duncan Street, Toronto
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org