- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions. Must be familiar with quickbooks, excel, word etc…
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Conduct administrative operation based on monthly and yearly budgets. Review expenditures and manage accountability.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Hire and communicate external contractors and services. Process invoices and ensure efficient delivery of services.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results, and creating monthly company profit/loss reports, as well as job reports
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends. Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Familiar with Health and Safety policy. Continually monitors for legislative/ industry changes and implements in the company as necessary.
High school – College Diploma
2+ years of experience
Salary: $26 per hour