Job title: Office Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
Position type: Full-time at 40 hours per week; permanent
Wages & Benefits: $21.63 per hour; $44,990.40 per year;
Medical, dental, vision care, and life insurance benefits available
Language of work: English
- Process and prepare admissions documents prior to them being submitted to the Registrar.
- Welcome students and guests, answer their questions, and direct them to the appropriate person or location.
- Answer telephone and email inquiries regarding admissions, and forward calls and messages to the appropriate person as necessary.
- Issue acceptance documents including student contracts and acceptance letters.
- Ensure student files are entered and maintained correctly in the Student Information System (SIS), currently “AMP”.
- Organize and audit files on a regular basis to ensure the college is complying with the Ministry of Advanced Education’s (PTIB’s) requirements and SABC requirements.
- Assist with completing student data reporting, as required by PTIB.
- Coordinate with the admissions team to ensure they have updated documents for each start date with the correct tuition, start date, and program flows.
- Identify what equipment is required for classrooms and students; work with the operations team to ensure all classrooms have the appropriate equipment.
- Improve the organization of the central information system so that is more logical, organized, and user-friendly (e.g. Dropbox).
- Be responsible for opening and closing the campus offices in the morning and at night.
- Maintain inventory of office and classroom supplies and order as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable area congruent with the job duties (e.g. related to records and/or administration and/or customer service, etc.) or equivalent experience
- A high level of English fluency
- Spanish language ability a strong asset
- A minimum of four years working experience in an office environment
- Experience with vetting, reviewing, and issuing documents at a high pace quickly, accurately, and efficiently
- Superior organizational and customer service skills that must be demonstrable
- Availability to work early mornings (as early as 7am), during the day, or in the evenings (up to potentially 9:30pm)
1125 Howe Street, Suite 280, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2K8
Company name: Rhodes Wellness College
Address: 1125 Howe Street, Suite 280, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2K8