We are looking for an experienced Assistant manager-Restaurant for (NOC 0631) for our client Subway in Aurora - Ontario
The food service supervisor at Subway performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
- Salary: $20-22/ Hour for 30-40 hours / week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and facilitate the working of sandwich artists
- Handle and solve customer complaints or workplace problems efficiently;
- Set-up procedures and methods for a smooth flow of operations;
- Manage the inventory and stocks used in preparation.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service, Recruit, train and supervise staff
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 2 year - 3 years of experience.
Please email your resume at - firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail - UNIT 8, 15483 YONGE ST, AURORA, ON L4G 1P3, CANADA