We are looking for an experienced Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client Amberley Cafe Ltd o/a Mr. Sub at 86721 Bluewater Hwy RR3, Goderich, ON.
The food service supervisor at Mr. Sub performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
- Salary: $16.00/hour for 40 hours/week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Ability to supervise: 1-2 people
- Employment conditions: Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise, coordinate and facilitate the working of staff who prepare and portion food
- Establish ways to meet the work schedule;
- Handle and solve customer complaints or workplace problems efficiently;
- Set-up procedures and methods for a smooth flow of operations;
- Manage the inventory and stocks used in preparation.
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety at work as per health and safety guidelines.
- Training of new employees in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure food service and quality controls
- Maintain Records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience & Skills: 1-2 yrs of experience
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 86721 Bluewater Hwy RR3, Goderich ON N7A 3X9 Canada
Amberley Cafe Ltd o/a Mr. Sub