Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
- Job Description
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Assign and coordinate work of employees to promote efficiency of operations
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• May be required to interview, select, or hire new employees.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
• Prepare reports and forms and ensure completion within appropriate time frame.
• Completion of secondary school
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (English proficiency)
• Superior organizational skills
• Able to work flexible days and hours (including afternoons, overnights, weekends & early mornings)
- Job Details
• Location: YVR - Vancouver International Airport
• Terms of employment: Full-time / Permanent
• Start date: ASAP
• Salary: $14.80 per hour
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org