D&G General Labour Ltd. is seeking four experienced Forming Carpenters to join our fast-growing team as soon as possible. These four positions are available immediately and are full-time permanent positions (40 hours per week). Wages are $28.00 per hour plus two weeks paid vacation to start. Please note that the work sites vary depending on the projects assigned but will generally be within the Metro Vancouver area.
1. Experience: at least 2 years carpentry experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program
2. Language: Basic to intermediate English language is required (speaking, reading and writing)
3. Education: None required
- Vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork
- Strip and prep forms according to specifications and drawings.
- Fit and install items such as doors, window, moldings, and hardware
- Able to read blueprints and job layout documentations.
- Liaise with the site layout crew
- Supervise and train apprentices and labourers.
- Follow company safety policies.
- Able to use wide variety of materials and forming systems.
Please provide your resumé (no cover letters or phone calls please) indicating your relevant work experience by email to the attention of Pablo C. at email@example.com which is the preferred method to apply for this job. Or by mail to the business location noted below:
D&G General Labour Ltd.