D&G General Labour Ltd. is seeking qualified Forming Carpenters to join our team as soon as possible. Four positions are available immediately for full-time permanent work (40 hours per week). Wages are $28.00 per hour plus two weeks paid vacation to start. Please note that the work sites vary depending on the projects assigned but will generally be within the Metro Vancouver area.
1. Experience: at least 2 to 3 years related experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program
2. Language: Basic to intermediate English language is required (speaking, reading and writing)
3. Education: None required
- Vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork
- Strip and prep forms according to specifications and drawings.
- Fit and install items such as doors, window, moldings, and hardware
- Able to read blueprints and job layout documentations.
- Liaise with the site layout crew
- Supervise and train apprentices and labourers.
- Follow company safety policies.
- Able to use wide variety of materials and forming systems.
Please provide resumé (no cover letters or phone calls) indicating your relevant work experience by email to the attention of Pablo at email@example.com or by mail to the business location noted below:
D&G General Labour Ltd.