Kingdom Tandoori Inc.
Kingdom Tandoori Inc. has an immediate opening for 2 experienced Cook (NOC: 6322) at our location in Barrie, Ontario.
As a Cook (NOC: 6322), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Schedule and supervisor kitchen helper
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- Set up and oversee buffets
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Hire and Train kitchen staff
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of a college or another program in cooking or food safety or 2 to 3 years of cooking experience is required.
- Effective supervising and training skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $15.00/ hour
Location: 428 Blake St., Barrie, ON, L4M 1L3
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com