Company Name: 9359-4158 QC inc – Pizza Hut
Location : 6600 chemin de la Cote Saint Luc, Montréal, H4V 1G8
Position: Fast food restaurant food supervisor
Salary: 16 CAD per hour (for 40 hours per week)
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
We are dedicated to offering our guests the freshest products, in the cleanest environment with the utmost attention to guest service. To achieve this goal, we are committed to creating long-term, viable career opportunities. We are seeking a dynamic, structured and driven fast food restaurant food supervisor to oversee and coordinate daily activities of food preparation staff. The food supervisor will function as a lead of a food service section to supervise, direct and coordinate their activities and duties based on rules and policies of the restaurant.
- Schedule, plan and organize the operations of food service crew.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and standard in the restaurant.
- Train and supervise the food preparation and serving staff about their duties and sanitation, delegate their tasks and control and supervise their performance.
- Assist in hiring selection of food service staff.
- Ensure to keep the standards for food quality according to the franchise policies and recipes while motivating the crew to achieve shift targets.
- Complete assigned shift paperwork.
- Estimate, Control and order ingredients and food supply and supervise their receptions.
- Provided quality meals, according to the franchise policies and recipes.
- Keep Records of food ingredients and supply stock, sales and wastage.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a food supervisor in Food Service establishment or fast food restaurants.
- Completion of High School Diploma.
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and spoken, in English and French is required.
- Completion of food hygiene and safety training is required.
- Computer and web skills for administrative duties.
- Leadership skills to inspire, train and develop a highly engaged and focused salon service team
- Excellent organization skills.
- Multitasking ability to handle the fast paced environment and activities of the restaurant.
- A good eye for cleanliness.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Completing the course of First Aid in the Workplace.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: 6600 chemin de la Cote Saint Luc, Montreal, H4V 1G8
Please send us your resumes to Vishalg303@gmail.com
With respect to all candidates, we will only contact the shortlisted candidates selected for interview.