Aug 27, 2020
900 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Supervise & coordinate the kitchen staff and schedule their activities
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation
- Establish & implement methods to meet work schedules given by the company.
- Maintain records of stock manually & electronically
- Equipment repairs every month or as & when required.
- Prepare & submit Sales, Inventory, Cleaning, pay-outs reports to the Manager.
- Train staff in job duties and train them to follow sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of food order, delivery of food to the customers accordingly.
- Resolving customer complaints on time like employee behaviour, sanitation, product lack etc.
- Make sure that food and service meet quality control standards set by the company.
- Assisting Manager in hiring food service staff and assist in the development sales.
Dang Restaurant Corp O/A New York Fries
city or province