- Location Moncton, NB
- Salary: $23.00 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 30.00 hours/week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Field of study
- Graphic Design
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Internet access, Printer, Computer, Cellular phone.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication, Client focus, Initiative, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Effective interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Vietnamese Hand Crafts and woven bamboo products.
Area of Specialization
- Project management, Interactive/new media, Audio/audio-visual.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Word, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, CSS, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel, InDesign.
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases.
- Act as spokesperson for an organization, Answer written and oral inquiries.
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys,
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs. Initiate and maintain contact with the media,
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material.
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
Graphic Designer Specific Skills
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements.
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials.
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives.
Intended job posting audience:
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Southern Summer Inc.