Shift Manager Food Restaurant Job Responsibilities:
- Delegating tasks to restaurant staff & supervising their performance
- Maintaining a fully-stocked inventory and ordering food supplies, as needed
- Managing dining reservations
- Arrange to have shifts covered (e.g. when employees takes time off)
- Help staff resolve on-the-job challenges
- Track daily costs and revenues Balance the cash register at the end of the shift
- Coordinate with suppliers as they deliver food product orders
- Ensure client satisfaction and gracefully handle any complaints
- Open or close the restaurant (when responsible for the first or last shift)
- Inform the next Shift Manger about pending tasks
- Report maintenance and training needs.
DF II Corp.