E.J. Wen Enterprise Inc. O/A Wendy's
E.J. Wen Enterprise Inc. O/A Wendy's has immediate opening for experienced Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) at our location in North York, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greeting and ensure customers satisfaction, develop and retain relationship with customers.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries according to requests from customers
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special trays and delivery of food to Customers.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Determine related food and labour costs.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Have 1 to 2 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Effective supervising skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 16.42/hour
Location: 1002 Lawrence Ave W, North York ON, M6A 1C3, Canada
Additional Benefits: Extended medical insurance (prescription drugs, paramedical services, medical services and equipment) and Dental Insurance
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com