2 Assistant Cooks required for a very busy Wild Wing
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Prepare and cook food and meals
- Cook meals as per the requirement of the customers
- Cook meals following the guidelines and as per the Wild Wing standards.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Hire and train kitchen staff.
- To follow and comply with health and safety legislation and departmental safe job procedures
- May sometimes clean kitchen and work area
- To assist in receiving and storing incoming food and supplies
- To participate actively in planning/preparing special occasion and theme meal days
- To ensure use of proper food handling techniques
- To complete daily temperature audits for fridge, freezers and storeroom and record findings on daily form
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Education and experience requirement: completion of secondary school. 1-2 years of relevant experience is required.
Salary: CAD$ 15 per hour plus standard industry benefits. Please note that this is a full-time permanent position at Wild Wings: Unit 1 – 1617, Wilson Ave., North York, Ontario M3L 1A5
If you wish to be considered for the above position, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org