2 Cook Required for a busy Wild Wing Restaurant
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepares foods to the specifications of the client
- Prepares food efficiently and accurately
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Manages and supervise other employees like kitchen helpers, and assistant cook
- Seasons food according to recipes
- Estimates expected food consumption and organizes preparation
- Keeps records and accounts of food purchases
- Communicates with owner about how to improve meal service
- Alters dishes based on consumer suggestions or requirements
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Hire and train kitchen staff.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our restaurant, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Education and experience requirement: completion of secondary school. 2-3 years of relevant experience is required.
Salary: CAD$ 16 per hour plus standard industry benefits. Please note that this is a full-time permanent position at Wild Wing: Unit 1 – 1617, Wilson Ave., North York, Ontario M3L 1A5
If you wish to be considered for the above position, please email your resume at email@example.com