The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following job duties:
- Participate in the continuous growth of HiTech Bay Inc. by overseeing, remodelling our sales department activities. Develop sales strategies and procedures to ensure continues grow in revenue and customer service satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the sales team and Directors to initiate and lead sales operations in the Ontario region. Research latest trends in the industry and recommended appropriate ideas in the marketing/advertising efforts to target specific groups of interest for the organization.
- Lead the strategic planning on the launch of new products and services. Work closely with the marketing department to understand and use campaign’s ideas and goals.
- Propose different advertising strategies for different media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, print media, Instagram, and others.
- Organize meetings and events with the purpose to increase business opportunities with potential clients and for the development of our brand. Conduct open houses, job fairs, and recognition events.
- Coordinate the recruitment of staff for the sales department. Trained personnel on policies and procedures and provide professional development resources. Manage sales department staff, assigned priorities and tasks, and ensure timelines are met.
- Participate in public relations efforts to increase the awareness of our brand, represent HiTech Bay Inc. in upcoming recruitment conferences and networking opportunities.
- Prepare and present reports to the executive team on consumer trends, sales data, the competition and actions for the future.
- Communicate with buyers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
College Diploma/Bachelors Degree
2+ years of experience in Sales is an asset
Salary: $49.00 per hour
Location: 390 Tapscott Rd. Unit 10 – Scarborough ON
Apply to: email@example.com