Canadian Wholesale Lighting specializes in commercial lighting, industrial lighting, hotels, apartments buildings, new construction, decorative and outdoor lighting. With twenty four years of accomplished business strategy development, training and corporate design, Canadian Wholesale Lighting Inc. has become the Interior's Largest Commercial LED Lighting Supplier. CWLL aligns enterprises, to offer a real time Wholesale company. Our vision is to provide the best product, the best service and the best prices.
CWLL is expanding its business and partners in the interiors and national wide. We are looking for experienced sales manager in wholesales with added duties in some retail responsibilities.
Company: 1064054 B.C. Ltd dba Canadian Wholesale Lighting
Job Title: Manager, Retail/Wholesale
NOC group: Retail and Wholesale manager 0621
Wage: $32 Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Hours: 40 hrs/week Start Date: ASAP
Language: English Position Available: 1
Business address: #5-1525 Dilworth Dr, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 9N5
- Formulate and execute strategic sales and marketing plans, sales policies, price and programs, meet or exceed sales quota of products;
- Determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales;
- Plan budgets, authorize expenditures, and monitor revenues;
- Provide timely sales expense reports, forecasts and budget updates to management as required;
- Manage sales team, recruit and train sales staff, and oversee and ensure sales staff is diligently providing information regarding products, account inquiries and order status;
- Work with other teams to develop and implement marketing strategies, for example, arrange and coordinate trade shows, conferences and any other marketing and promotion events or activities;
- Communicate with products suppliers and clients, answer their inquiries, establish, build and maintain excellent relationships with them, and resolve problems that arise such as customer complaints and supply shortages;
- Plan, develop and build a strong partnership and intense working relationships with contractors and subcontractors;
- Other tasks as assigned by the company.
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales managerial experience, preferably in wholesale.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Ability to supervise Contractors and 3-4 employees
- Other expected skills: team player; client focus; good judgement; goal-oriented; positive attitude; proactive
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; able to work under pressure; have attention to detail
- Willing to travel, and willing to travel cross-border.
- Criminal record check
- Experiences or education in e-commerce is an asset
- Other language skill is an asset
For more information please visit our website: www.canadianwholesalelighting.com
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume to our email: email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidate will be contacted for interview.