H T GROCERIES IS HIRING A FULLTIME POSITION OF INVENTORY LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR TO PERFORM THESE MAIN DUTIES:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
Fluent English and Vietnamese Working places: store, warehouse and land ports.
Working places: store, warehouse, landing ports, etc.
Please send applications to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 106 17TH AVE SE, Calgary