We are looking for two experienced food service supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client 2625072 Ontario Inc O/A Osmow's in Etobicoke, Ontario
The Supervisor at Osmow's performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
Vacancies - 2
- Salary: $15-17 / Hour for 30-40 hours / week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Supervise and coordinate Front of house and Back of house team
- Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
- Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Big Smoke manuals.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all the times.
- Complete daily log books, cash out paperwork and other records of stock
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1-2 year of experience.
How to Apply-
4850 Dundas st. Etobicoke, ON. M9A 1B4
No phone calls, only selected candidates will get response from us.