PFC Homewares was founded in 2000. It has been serving its retail and wholesale customers for over 20 years. We currently have 2 retail locations and a warehouse in Richmond and Burnaby. Our goal is to bring the best selection of quality homewares to the Canadian marketplace because we care about our customer's satisfaction. To continue the expansion of the business, we are now looking for a marketing coordinator.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Post secondary education in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing;
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills;
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing;
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines;
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports;
- Must have a high level of creativity;
- Occasional travel may be required.
The successful candidate's job duties include the following:
- Carry out marketing activities based on company’s portfolio and value propositions for identified offerings in priority markets;
- Develop, edit and update content for services related marketing deliverables (ex - Brochures, presentations, E-Newsletters, articles, advertising, web page creation, social media postings etc.);
- Ensure marketing materials follow company’s themes and visual guidelines;
- Update and use common marketing databases and tools;
- Co-ordinate and setup trade shows and exhibitions;
- Stay informed about industry activity & trends;
- Assist with other marketing activities as required.
Salary: $20.50 per hour
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 604-231-9088
Address: 108-2971 Viking Way, Richmond, BC, V6V 1Y1