- Location: 100 Dynamic Drive, Suite 200 Scarborough, ON, M1V 5C4
- Salary: $22.50 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, 40 hours/week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Group Health benefits (Eligible for benefits with 50% premium paid by the employer).
- Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Weekend
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Ability to multitask, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Excellent written communication, Team player, Accurate
Area of Specialization
Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Financial statements, Invoices
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Electronic scheduler, Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS Windows
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines,
- Schedule and confirm appointments with insurance staff and in-house insurance,
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages in a professional manner.
- Greet visitors to the office, answer their queries and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Sending email to clients, brokers regarding various policies and follow-up and reading all the Email Inbox, replying with relevant email or referring them to the suitable person.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information,
- Compile data, statistics and other information,
- Order office supplies and maintains inventory,
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, sending out business letter, Insurance policy, renewal letters and interested party letters.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, maintenance of files and other data in the computer on regular
- Prepare premium comparison reports, prepare invoices, memos, letters, financial statements and administer contracts and other documents
- Handling invoicing of personal insurance policies and commercial lines.
- Sending cheques (broker, agency, full pay, claim cheques) to insurance companies and clients.
- Making changes in policy as requested by the client very carefully and ensuring that updates are submitted
- Preparing and validating Commission statements for brokers.
How to apply
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
MULTIRISK INSURANCE BROKERS INC.