Do you get a buzz from providing exceptional hospitality and a great client experience? Are you a leader that can inspire and train others to exceed client expectations and follow the systems and procedures that you’ve implemented? Are you keen to be involved in growing our restaurant business through central involvement in marketing and sales activity? We’re looking for a highly organized individual with extensive F&B experience who wants a new challenge in a business where they can make a positive impact.
You are efficient, friendly, and know how to control the flow of a restaurant. We have a great space, groups to cater to, and lots of support to help you be successful.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Be a working manager & lead by example. Perform server duties as required.
- Hire, train, and supervise staff, ensuring guests needs are always attended to.
- Track and approve hours for payroll.
- Help develop policies and procedures and ensure they are being followed.
- Keep employee manuals up to date.
- Assist with marketing and sales for the restaurant.
- Ensure daily duties and checklists are being used.
- Be prepared in case of an emergency – taking a leadership role during any emergency that may arise.
- Plan & execute events, and coordinate with Nonstop and hotel as needed.
- Weekly and monthly inventory and purchasing.
- Budgeting and assessment of daily and monthly sales / expenses.
- Be aware of and report any items for maintenance.
- Attend regular managers meetings
- Collaborative long term visioning
- Define short and long term deliverables
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Night shift
- Day shift
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)