Zeal Express Logistics Inc. is looking for 1 Long Haul Truck Driver who can perform following duties:
• Operate and drive the long-haul trucks to transport the freight to and from the destination.
• Must follow all the safety procedure required to transport the goods and should ensure that the freight is properly secure.
• Plan the trips accordingly and have all the necessary documents required for transportation.
• Must perform pre trip, post trip and vehicle inspection including the systems, the cargo, tires, brake system.
• Can easily navigate the vehicle in any kind of weather condition and areas.
• Can administer bills and maintain the logbooks manually or computerised.
• Make records of the cargo, the hours of services, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
• Can communicate through the communication systems with the other drivers, dispatchers and customers.
• Able to do roadside repairs when necessary and may drive as part of team.
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required
Experience: 1 to 2 years of previous experience as a driver is required.
Job Requirements: Driver’s License (Class AZ), Effective
communication skills, knowledge of first aid is an asset.
Candidate should be willing to work all shifts.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: The ideal candidate should be able to drive long distances and overnight.