Company name for this job: Trust To Knowledge Inc.
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Calgary, AB
Type of employment: Full-time, 2 years of Contract
Salary & benefits: $29,640 to $42,120 or $19.00/h to $27.00/h depending on experience and education
Applications for this job will be sent to the following email address(es): firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: As soon as possible
Working hour: 30hours/ week
- Greet visitors, answer telephone and electronic enquiries.
- Arrange appointments and meetings for immigration consultant face to face and via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, and telephone
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Prepare questionnaires, collect and guide clients to gather all necessary information and document, especially for business clients
- Fill and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Prepare draft narrative letters, accumulation of funds verification applications, research and find relevant information, and assist in business plan preparation for business clients
- Prepare presentation slides, organize conferences, arrange travel schedules, and make reservations
- May supervise and train other office staff in procedures
- Make reports and recommendations for clients, team members and the immigration consultant
Qualification, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school
- Completion of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
- 1-year or more of relevant work experience is preferred
- Languages: Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Knowing Vietnamese is an asset
- Working under pressure, tight deadlines, strong attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Windows, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, and typing skills
Intended job posting audience
- Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Please email us your resume at email@example.com
Trust To Knowledge Inc.