2676453 Ontario Inc. O/A Mary Brown’s has immediate opening for 3 Food Service Supervisors (NOC: 6311) at our location in Toronto, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greeting and ensure customers satisfaction, develop and retain relationship with customers.
- Supervise, co-ordinates and organizes the workflow and set work schedules for food servers, kitchen staffs and other supporting staffs.
- Utilize appropriate checklists. Eg: opening, closing, daily and weekly cleaning, etc. Coach staff on using their checklists and follow up to enforce these standards.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Enter all orders on the Point of Sales promptly and accurately.
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food order.
- Ensure the process of meal preparation strictly to observe relevant health and safety regulations.
- Organize workflow and ensure staff understand their duties and delegated tasks.
- Monitor staff productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Keep all areas of the restaurant sanitary, including individual workstations
- Provide orientation and training for new staff and franchisee in job duties and health and safety procedures.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy and respect for customers and other staff members in all situations.
- Answer and handle routine questions, inquiries and complaints from customers. If necessary, refer the complex questions to owner.
- Support the business goals and educate staff on new products and promotions.
- Supervise and coordinate day to day management and business operation.
- Perform other duties as assign by the management.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or 1 to 2 years’ experience in food preparation or service is required.
- Effective supervising skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time manager.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (up to 40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 16.00/hour
Location: 519 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M4K 1P5
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org