Feb 26, 2021
7750 128 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada Unit 101C
Atomic Transport Limited is dedicated to providing the best personal service in the transport industry. We are now looking for an enthusiastic full-time Marketing Manager (NOC 0124) to join our team.
- Establish and build distribution networks and identify the target market
- Analyze the impact and profitability of the advertising campaigns
- Monitor market indicators and competitive situations and recommend appropriate tactics.
- Regularly conducts analysis to develop strategies and identify opportunities find out clients’ needs and improve customer services
- Decide on proper methodologies to increase client loyalty
- Provide training and coach for team members and develop great team spirit.
- Maintain relationship with existing and potential customers, and look for more business opportunities
- Analysis through the market research results and provide proposals in product development
- Works closely with internal business leaders to unearth and assess marketing requirements needed to deliver successful campaigns
- Develop and evaluate marketing plans and strategies in line with the agreed budget
- At least a university degree in business administration or in a related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing or public relations or related area
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
Atomic Transport Limited