Mar 16, 2021
Construction & Trades
Lardale Construction Inc. is looking for One (1) Carpenter to perform the following duties:
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers.
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $28.00 per hour; 40 hours per week
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Start date: immediately
Business address/Location of employment:
- 202 Southblair Street, unit 3, Whitby ON, L1N 8X9.
- Education: No education required.
- Experience: Some experience as a carpenter or minimum 1-year experience in similar setting.
- Language: English
Please Apply By Email: email@example.com
Lardale Construction Inc.