Flores Mini Excavating and Landscaping is looking for Two (2) Landscape Construction Worker and Installers to perform the following duties:
- Cart and spread heavy loads of topsoil and other materials.
- Operating and maintaining excavator, skid steer, roller, chainsaw and trimmer.
- Perform sod installation, fence and deck building.
- Conduct foundation and drainage repair.
- Perform snow removal equipment (by hand and having ability to operate snow removal equipment).
- Responsible for planting, trimming, tree removal and stump removal using excavator.
The successful candidate must:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work in a physically demanding role.
- Possess manual dexterity.
- Has good attention to details and colours.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time (walking, bending, crouching, kneeling).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Have full license and able to drive pickup truck with trailer to haul equipment.
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Permanent, Full Time / 40-50 hours per week (days/nights, weekends, on-call, flexible hours)
- Start date: immediately
- Education: No education required.
- Experience: Two (2) years’ experience in landscape construction and two (2) years’ experience in interlock pavers, retaining walls, steps. Experience using mig and tig welder or related experience.
Business address/Location of employment:
44 Pinkham Street, RR 3, Drumbo, Ontario N0J 1G0
Please Apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org