2455079 Ontario Inc. O/A The Port House
2455079 Ontario Inc. O/A The Port House has immediate opening for experienced Restaurant Manager (NOC: 0631) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Manage the inventory and order food and beverages, equipment, supplies and modify procedures and prices
- Oversee food preparation, portion sizes, and the overall presentation of food
- Ensure employees comply with health and food safety standards and regulations
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food quality or service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Interview, hire, train, oversee, staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 20.50/hour
Location: 139 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga, ON L5G 1E5
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com