2199963 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway
2199963 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway has an immediate opening for Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greeting and ensure customers satisfaction, develop and retain a relationship with customers.
- Coordinates and organizes the workflow and set work schedules for food servers, kitchen staff, and other supporting staff.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food orders.
- Ensure the process of meal preparation strictly to observe relevant health and safety regulations.
- Ensure maintenance and record of stock levels.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Assists with interviews and hiring of new staff, Provide orientation and training for new staff in job duties and health, and safety procedures.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Answer and handle routine questions, inquiries and complaints from customers. If necessary, refer to the complex questions to the owner.
- Supervise and coordinate day to day management and business operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Have 1 to 2 years of experience in food preparation or services are required;
- Effective supervising skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 16.25/hour
Location: 10960 Airport Rd, Unit # 2, Brampton, Ontario, L6R 0E1
To apply e-mail your resume to: 2199963OntarioInc@gmail.com