SAGARMATHA CURRY PALACE
1869635 ONTARIO INC O/A Sagarmatha Curry Palace Restaurant has immediate opening for experienced Indian Cuisine Cook (NOC: 6322) at our location in Hamilton, Ontario.
As a Cook, your duties will be:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Supervise and schedule kitchen helpers
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train kitchen staff
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or 2 to 3 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
- Effective supervising and training skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 24.25/hour
Location: 43 King William St., Hamilton, Ontario, L8R 1A2
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org