The Port House
2455079 Ontario Inc. O/A The Port House. Has immediate opening for Office Secretary (NOC: 1241) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario,
As a Office Secretary, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
Office Secretary performs some or all of the following duties:
- Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Answer and direct phone calls massages, and electronics inquiries
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings and conferences
- Arrange and co-ordinate conferences and meeting
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of company reports
- Maintain contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Develop and maintain a Manual and computerized information filing system.
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Greet people and direct them to contacts and service areas
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous one- or two-years clerical experience is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 23.00/hour
Location: 139 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga, ON L5G 1E5
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com