ONE STOP GRANITE INC.
ONE STOP GRANITE INC. has an immediate opening for Stone Processing foreman/woman (NOC:9211) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As stone processing foreman/woman will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers engaged in the duties forming and finishing machines; operating concrete, clay and stone forming and finishing machines.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, and recommend work measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Requisition of materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Ensure workers understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products.
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Resolve the customer and staff complains in timely manner
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- At least 3 years of experience as a worker in the unit or department being supervised is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 31.25 / hour
Location: Unit 13, 2070 Steeles Ave E, Brampton, ON L6T 1A7
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com