Deer Garden Signatures is a popular fish noodle soup and Hong Kong Style restaurant brand. We have multiple locations in Metro Vancouver which allow us to serve our signature dishes to our beloved customers in different cities. We are currently seeking Food Service Supervisor that meet these key requirements:
- Supervises employees in food and beverage service, ensuring a consistent level of service for all time;
- Plans, assigns, and reviews work of assigned staff;
- Resolves employee and/or customer complaints and disciplines as necessary;
- Ensures all applicable food handling policies and health protocols are compiled;
- Provide training to staff in job duties and safety procedures;
- Obtains feedback from customers regarding the quality of food served and services provided;
- Accountable for daily money deposits of business and reconciling cash register over/short reports;
- Use tact and diplomatic means to handle various difficult situations;
- Maintain records of food inventory, sales and wastage
- Other duties performed as necessary.
Job type: Permanent full-time, 40 hours/week
- Completion of secondary school is usually required;
- Previous supervision experience is preferred；
- Food safety certificated is preferred;
- Good communication skill;
- Fluent in English;
- On-the-job training is provided.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.