LOOKING FOR PERMANENT FULL TIME RETAIL STORE SUPERVISOR (NOC 6211)
AT FIT FOR LIFE (2721071 ONTARIO INC), 105-430, THE BOARDWALK,
WATERLOO. ON. N2T 0C1.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff and cashiers
- Assign workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new staff and monitor and report on performance
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised
- May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
EDUCATION: MINIMUM HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.
EXPERIENCE: 1 YEAR OR MORE AT SUPERVISORY LEVEL.
SALARY: $20.50/Hr for 37.5 Hours per week
BENEFITS: Vacation Pay
START DATE: As soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY: Email: email@example.com