2476103 Ontario Inc. o/a Taaza Food Market has immediate opening for experienced Bookkeeper (NOC: 1311) at our location in Kitchener, Ontario.
As a Bookkeeper (NOC: 1311), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
Accounting Bookkeepers performs some or all of the following duties:
- Maintain record keeping and balancing of financial records and various accounts
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Preparing trial balance of books, maintaining general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Calculate and prepare cheque for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Maintains records by filing documents.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college program in accounting or bookkeeping or completion of two years of a recognized professional accounting program is required or courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with 1 year of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 26.00 /hour
Location: 600 Doon Village Rd, Unit#101, Kitchener, Ontario, N2P 1G6
To apply e-mail your resume to:Taazafoodmarket@gmail.com