Nevvon Inc. is looking for One (1) UX and Instructional Designer to perform the following duties:
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content for health care workers (personal support workers (PSW's)).
- Work with healthcare subject matter experts to identify target audience’s (PSW's) training needs.
- Consult with clients to determine the nature and content of illustrations in order to meet their needs.
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.).
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- May adapt existing illustrations.
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $28.85 per hour
- Permanent, Full Time / 40 hours per week
- Start date: immediately
- Benefits: Dental, medical and life insurance
- Education: A university degree in Visual Arts or Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience. Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work is required.
- Language: English
Business address/Location of employment:
1140 Sheppard Avenue West, Unit 12, Toronto, ON M3K 2A2
Please apply with your resume and cover letter:
By Mail: 1140 Sheppard Avenue West, Unit 12, Toronto, ON M3K 2A2
By Email: email@example.com