UPS Store 82. is looking for a highly motivated, positive and energetic Administrative Assistant (NOC1241) to start immediately in their Guelph office.
- Salary: $16.50 to $20.50 / hour for 30-40 Hours / Week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Job Duties to be executed:
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic inquiries
- Compile data, statistics, and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Able to work with MS Office.
Experience and Education Requirements:
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is required.
Minimum College Degree is required.
You will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week. Depending upon the need, we may require you to work longer hours.
How to Apply:
Please email you resume at- email@example.com