WEST KELOWNA TAXI SERVICES LTD.
WEST KELOWNA TAXI SERVICES LTD. O/A WESTCAB has immediate opening for 6 Taxi Drivers (NOC: 7513) at our location in Kelown, British Columbia.
As a Taxi Driver (NOC: 7513), you will perform some or all the following duties:
- Pick up passengers and drive them to destinations in taxi.
- Assisting customers with the loading and unloading of their baggage and other personal belongings, as needed.
- Assist passengers with boarding and exiting vehicles
- Help passengers with special needs
- Collect flat-rate or taximeter fares
- Maintain travel logs and record cash and credit transactions
- Maintain contact with taxi dispatch unit
- Operate two-way radios
- May provide pickup and delivery services on request.
- Ensuring that clients remain safe throughout the journey.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains clean and in excellent working condition.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A class 4 driver’s license is required.
- A Clean Criminal History is Essential to be qualified
- A minimum of one year of safe driving experience is required.
- Drivers required to have good knowledge of the geographical area to be covered and may have to pass location and safety examinations
- First aid certification is an asset
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40-50 hours/week)
Compensation: 17.00 / Per Hour
Location: 400-1415 Hunter Court, Kelowna BC V1X 6E6
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com