STAR IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY INC.
Star Immigration Consultancy Inc. has immediate opening for 2 Credit and Accounts Managers (NOC: 0122) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Credit and Accounts Manager, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of the credit department of the firm
- Ensure collection of overdue or delinquent accounts
- Suggest clients on the commercial and personal financial services corresponding to their needs.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the financial operations of the firm
- Recruit credit personnel and identify their training needs.
- Oversee preparation of monthly financial and branch progress reports
- Interview clients and respond to customer enquiries
- Ensure the institution’s policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and make recommendations for improvement
- Prepare financial reports of the company
- Monitor payments.
- Maintaining record of all company loans.
- Negotiating the term of the payments with the new clients
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
- Completion of company or other management training programs is usually required.
- 2-3 years of experience within the industry, including supervisory experience, are required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 48.00/hour
Location: 205 - 373 Steele’s Ave West, Brampton, ON L6Y 0P8
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com