9571892 Canada Inc. is looking for One (1) Construction Manager to perform the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates.
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Represent company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation.
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients.
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions.
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $40.87 per hour
- Permanent, Full Time / 40 hours per week
- Start date: immediately
- Benefits: N/A
- Education: Completion of a college program or a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or in related field is an asset but not condition of employment.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Language: English
Business address/Location of employment:
2088 Queensborough Gate, Mississauga, ON L5M 0X9
Please apply with your resume and cover letter:
By Email: email@example.com
9571892 Canada Inc.