We are looking for a full time live-out nanny.
Terms of Employment: Full time
Working Hours: 30 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Post Date: 2021-06-15
Work Setting: Employer's Home
Location: Victoria, BC
Employer: N. Pewarchuk
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children,
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
- Supervise and care for children,
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
- Take children to and from school and to appointments,
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties,
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please send us your resume with references at Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Household N. Pewarchuk